- - 1 round loaf of Ciabatta bread from Brick Street Bakery
- - 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- - 2 tbsp. olive oil
- - 1 tbsp. country-style Dijon
- - 1 tbsp. fresh Italian parsley chopped
- - 1 tbsp. diced onion or 1/4 t onion powder
- - 1 tbsp. large clove garlic minced
- - 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- - 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice bread into 1-inch slices, but don't cut all the way through.
- Whisk together butter, olive oil, Dijon, parsley, onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Spoon mixture into the cracks of the bread. Gently stuff the cheese into the cracks as well.
- Wrap the stuffed Brick Street Bakery Ciabatta in foil and bake at 400 F for 20 min. Open foil and bake 10 more min. or until the outside of the bread is toasted
Adapted from ericasrecipes.com